SaveSURGE Bulletin Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the NEW home of the soda activism website SaveSURGE.Org's Bulletin Board forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets Get This Party Started!

Go down 
+4
jonrev
Cody Hauri
RavenDove
Rob A
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob A
The Lone Drinker
The Lone Drinker
Rob A

Lets Get This Party Started! Empty
PostSubject: Lets Get This Party Started!   Lets Get This Party Started! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:56 pm

It seems quite quiet around here! If we are going to bring Soda Activism back, then we must spread the word that SaveSurge.org is back up and running! Tell your friends, spread the word on facebook, and of course write to Coke! I'd love to see a lot of the old forum members back. It may take awhile, but I really think this can work again if everyone gets involved, we just need to spread the word!

Back to top Go down
RavenDove
The Lone Drinker
The Lone Drinker

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get This Party Started!   Lets Get This Party Started! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:45 pm

Well, I'm back. I'd say the first thing we could do is establish a solid partnership with the Surge Movement. Rather than divide our numbers, we should integrate to become stronger. To facilitate this, I think it would be a good idea to make transitioning from one page to the other seamless somehow. If you check out www skhquest com, the home page of the martial arts I study, you'll notice a section in the bottom right of the main page that shows recent activity on their facebook account. Maybe if you get with the admin of Surge Movement, you could work together on setting something like that up on the main SaveSurge page.

Thanks for keeping this site alive. Keep fighting the good fight.
Back to top Go down
Cody Hauri
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get This Party Started!   Lets Get This Party Started! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:57 am

Oh, trust me, he and I have already been working together on this. Lots of communication between he and I. But yeah, I'll look into adding a facebook stream so you can see the latest updates on there from SaveSURGE.org

Also, the link to "Bulletin Board" under "Features" isn't redirecting here, and I'm working on fixing it. Just letting you know it's a bug in the system, and that we are aware of it. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://savesurge.org
Cody Hauri
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get This Party Started!   Lets Get This Party Started! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Bulletin Board link fixed, and SURGE Movement facebook plugin now on SaveSURGE.Org. geek
Back to top Go down
http://savesurge.org
RavenDove
The Lone Drinker
The Lone Drinker

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get This Party Started!   Lets Get This Party Started! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:40 pm

Awesome. Good to see the site slowly coming back to life. It's like a big, green, Surgey dragon waking from a long slumber to feed its unquenchable rush.
Back to top Go down
jonrev
The Lone Drinker
The Lone Drinker
jonrev

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get This Party Started!   Lets Get This Party Started! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:20 am

Lets Get This Party Started! Popcorn09psych
Back to top Go down
UofUTAHfan
The Lone Drinker
The Lone Drinker

PostSubject: Back in Green   Lets Get This Party Started! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:52 pm

I got so excited when I found out that savesurge.org was back up and running. LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
Back to top Go down
jamesallen8026
The Lone Drinker
The Lone Drinker

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get This Party Started!   Lets Get This Party Started! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:37 am

Oh my god. I haven't thought about this soda in a long time! Nostalgia! I was 10 when they killed it, but I remember it very well! I do miss this soda. We must protest until it's brought back to life!

I also noticed, the fan map is dead! Sad
Back to top Go down
Surge4ever(sal)
The Lone Drinker
The Lone Drinker

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get This Party Started!   Lets Get This Party Started! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:08 am

hey guys im back as well
now the fight is to get surge back of course but also
to fight to keep vault

what is the future of vaultkicks.org

Back to top Go down
surgewhore
The Lone Drinker
The Lone Drinker
surgewhore

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get This Party Started!   Lets Get This Party Started! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Long time site surfer, first time post-er. Just want to say i love Psych...and Surge. if only i could watch Psych while shoving Surge down my throat.....also, would've made Magic Mike that much better to have Surge at the theater.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get This Party Started!   Lets Get This Party Started! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Get This Party Started!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SaveSURGE Bulletin Board :: SURGE Activism :: What Can We Do?-
Jump to: